Join our full-day tour to reveal the unknown temple ruins and the world’s best monument in the
world heritage sites. this tour educates you about our history, culture and world architecture in
|Private Package Tour|
|Number of PAX||Fee Per-Group|
|1-3 PAX||125 USD|
● Angkor Park dress code of conduct Please note that you must be dressed appropriately for visiting some of our temples, Angkor Wat, Baphoun inside Angkor Thom, Phnom Bakheng and climbing some temples. This means your pants or skirt should cover your knees and shirt can not be sleeveless (make sure that your shirt covers your shoulders, no singlets!) otherwise you won’t be allowed entry or to climb up this is by Temples Authority.
● The official currency in Cambodia is the Cambodian Riel (KHR), however, USD$ is used everywhere in the country and most of the prices are set in USD. We advise you to bring US$ and remember to bring new and clean banknotes as the old or torn notes will not be accepted in most places. ATMs are almost everywhere in the city and making it easy to withdraw cash in USD. The exchange rate is usually roughly KHR4000 to US$1, so if you give US$2 for something which costs KHR6000, you will usually receive back KHR2000.
● We would like to inform you for Comfortable walking shoes are recommended and wearing light cotton clothes are suggested as well for the weather from March to July as it’s very hot with high humidity.
● We suggest you bring your camera charger then you can recharge it during your lunch break at a restaurant. More easy for your trip if you need it any time full of power.
● We travel with responsible tourism industry to develop sustainable and eco-tourism.
- English tour guide
- A/C car / van / bus with driver
- Parking fees and road tolls
- Cool drinking waters and towels
- Fresh fruits and cooling water
- Temples pass
- Meals (B / L / D)
First Stop 1 The Red Sandstone
Our guide will meet you at the hotel front desk with your driver after you done your breakfast. the driver will take you to Banteay srei temple about 45 minutes to 1hour to see the beautiful pink sandstone and the best arts carving. the one of the world's best temples that made this temple extremely popular well known as lady citadel (The Jewel of Khmer art)
Second stop Indiana Jón Temple
After that, our guide will take you see the small temple ruins on the natural hill tops about 17 km from Angkor Wat along the highway from Banteay srei, a few tourists have been rich this place, it sacred and relaxing away from the crowded touristy.
3 stop: Fitness place for King & Buddhist Place
egin from the hotel our guide and driver will take you to Buddhist place and the fitness center
of the lolei temple in the middle of Intratadaka baray. Our guide will describe the story about this temple.
4 stop: The sacred bull temple
After lolei temple our guide will take you to Preah Kor temple. The temple between Bakong and Lolei on the western side of the road to Bakong temple The Originally square in plan and surrounded by the three ramparts with gopura, the complex seems small today because of the dilapidated state of the rampart. Our guide will be detailed about the story of this temple.
5 Stop: Mountain temple Or Bakong temple
Next stop our driver will transfer you to Bakong temple. Bakong Is the first temple Mountain temple during the pre-Angkorian period. The temple mountain symbolizing the cosmic Mount Meru. The temple was in the center of hariharalaya city and it was the state temple of the king Indravarm.