Join our haft day tour to visit kampong Pluk floating village at the great lake of Tonle Sap. Meet our friendly guide and driver at the counter of receptionist and then they will take you to the boat dock to get the boat ticket. it’s located about 25km from Siem Reap town to the southeast. when you get there you will see and enjoy the livelihood of the local people living on the lake, fishing, floating school, floating pagoda, floating crocodile farm, floating restaurant, and floating mangrove forest that you can enjoy the rower boat by the localhost.
Meet with our friendly guide and driver at the hotel. They will take you to see the first city during Khmer Empire 800 AD. Hareharalayas is the original name of the city. In the modern time called Rouluos Group. Our guide will tell you the information about the pre- Angkorian Temples: Lolei temple, Preah Kor Temple and Bakong Temple and after that they take you the great lake of Tonle Sap to Kampong pluk.
|Private Package Tour|
|Number of PAX||Fee Per-Group|
|1-3 PAX||80 USD|
- English tour guide
- A/C car / van / bus with driver
- Parking fees and road tolls
- Cool drinking waters and towels
- Temples pass
- Meals (B / L / D)
- Boat Ticket
- Any personal expense
- Own travel insurance
First stop: Fitness place for King & Buddhist Place
Begin from the hotel our guide and driver will take you to Buddhist place and the fitness center of the lolei temple in the middle of Intratadaka baray. Our guide will describe the story about this temple.
Second Stop: The sacred bull temple
After lolei temple our guide will take you to Preah Kor temple. The temple between Bakong and Lolei on the western side of the road to Bakong temple The Originally square in plan and surrounded by the three ramparts with gopura, the complex seems small today because of the dilapidated state of the rampart. Our guide will be detailed about the story of this temple.
Third stop: Mountain temple Or Bakong temple
Next stop our driver will transfer you to Bakong temple. Bakong Is the first temple Mountain temple during the pre-Angkorian period. The temple mountain symbolizing the cosmic Mount Meru. The temple was in the center of hariharalaya city and it was the state temple of the king Indravarm.
Fourth Stop: Lifestyle’s of Kampong Pluk Village
Our guide will take you to Boat dock to buy boat ticket and drive along rural roads to the checkpoint of the boat ride. After the ride, the boat 45minutes to enjoy natural aura forest and the lifestyle of the people who live in the kampong pluk floating village. Finish our guide and driver will take you back to your hotel to enjoy with poolside and relaxing.
● Angkor Park dress code of conduct Please note that you must be dressed appropriately for visiting some of our temples, Angkor Wat, Baphoun inside Angkor Thom, Phnom Bakheng and climbing some temples. This means your pants or skirt should cover your knees and shirt can not be sleeveless (make sure that your shirt covers your shoulders, no singlets!) otherwise you won't be allowed entry or to climb up this is by Temples Authority.
● The official currency in Cambodia is the Cambodian Riel (KHR), however USD$ are used everywhere in the country and most of the prices are set in USD. We advise you to bring US$ and remember to bring new and clean banknotes as the old or torn notes will not be accepted at most places. ATMs are almost everywhere in the city and making it easy to withdraw cash in USD. The exchange rate is usually roughly KHR4000 to US$1, so if you give US$2 for something which costs KHR6000, you will usually receive back KHR2000.
● We would like to inform you for Comfortable walking shoes are recommended and wearing light cotton clothes are suggested as well for the weather from March to July as it's very hot with high humidity.
● We suggest you to bring your camera charger then you can recharge it during your lunch break at a restaurant. More easy for your trip if you need it any time with full of power.
● We travel with responsible tourism industry to develop sustainable and eco tourism.
Google Maps API Key is not set. You can add your Google Maps API Key under Easy Tours > Settings options panel. If you do not have one yet then create by clicking here.